With A New State-Of-The-Art Dealership, Hill International Trucks Continues Growth in the Ohio Valley Region
St. Clairsville, OH… On Monday, November 15th, 2021, Hill International Trucks opened a brand-new dealership in St. Clairsville, OH. After more than a year of construction, the company was thrilled to open its doors at 7:00am to begin serving their customers.
With a building footprint of about 34,000 sq. ft., sitting on a piece of property just over 16 acres, this dealership is truly a marvel. Sitting just off I-70, this new facility is sure to quickly become a counted-on destination for all truckers traveling through the Ohio Valley. Operating as a full-service dealership, customers can count on Hill International Trucks for all of their medium and heavy duty transportation needs. Their 12-bay Service Department carries Navistar’s “Five Diamond” distinction which awarded only to dealerships that meet the highest tier of their rigorous service, quality, and customer care standards. In the front of the building, you’ll find their Parts Department which consistently carries over $1M of parts fit for all medium and heavy duty makes and models. You’ll also find their three Truck and Trailer Sales Consultants ready to help customers find and get into their next truck or trailer. In addition to all these services, Hill International Trucks also offers mobile on-site maintenance, roadside assistance, and commercial truck and trailer rental and leasing services.
As an authorized MAC Trailer retailer, those passing by will often see several MAC Trailers on their lot ready for retail sale. In addition to the large number of trailers available, something else on the lot may catch your eye. In a time when it seems that dealerships nation wide are struggling to maintain inventory to sell, Hill International Trucks has managed to maintain an inventory of over 100 pre-owned trucks and trailers.
This new dealership couldn’t have come at a more fitting time. Hill International Trucks will be celebrating their 125th anniversary in 2022 and this dealership is a testament to the company’s ongoing excellence. Today, the company is under the direction of fourth generation owner, Steve Hill. Mr. Hill is dedicated to the continual growth of his family’s company and looks forward to the success they are bound to see in St. Clairsville, OH. Next time you’re in the area, be sure to stop by and check out the newest and best in commercial truck dealerships.
Hill International Trucks has been serving the trucking industry of the Tri-State area for the past 124 years. Founded in Lisbon, Ohio in 1897 by Oswin Spencer Hill, the company had its beginnings as a farm hardware and equipment store. Oswin's son, Donald, then added the International Truck Franchise in 1939 and dropped the farm equipment lines in 1956. Don's son, Jack, opened the East Liverpool location in 1961 and operated both facilities until 1965 when the Lisbon store was closed. The company was moved to its present location on 8 acres on the Y & O Road at State Route 170 and State Route 11 in East Liverpool, Ohio in 1971. Today, the company is under the direction of fourth generation owner, Steve Hill. In 1997, Hill International Trucks joined Idealease, Navistar's Truck Rental and Leasing operation with the opening of Hill Idealease in Martins Ferry, Ohio. The Wheeling store at #1-27th Street was added in 1979. In 2003, Hill International Trucks opened their third store in Washington, PA. In 2007, Hill International Trucks built a new facility in Eighty Four, PA to replace the Washington, PA location. In early 2021, Hill International Trucks moved into the Pittsburgh market opening a location in nearby Aliquippa, PA. The company grew again in late 2021 when they built and opened a new state-of-the-art facility in St. Clairsville, OH. As one of the oldest families of heavy truck dealerships in the country, Hill International Trucks continually pursues excellence in all areas of their business and takes pride in the role they play supporting the transportation industry.
All marks are trademark of their respective owners.