Alliance Parts Teams Up With Dealers To Open New US Retail Spaces
PORTLAND, OR… Alliance Parts, a brand of Daimler Trucks North America (DTNA), continues to expand its retail footprint with the opening of 14 new retail spaces, including four new standalone stores in Minnesota, Illinois, and Texas. Alliance Parts’ growing retail footprint, now comprised of over 130 standalone stores and retail areas, is complemented by an increasing portfolio of parts, helping to match customers with the right part for the job, and driving value where and when needed most.
“Alliance Parts is all about providing more options and greater convenience to our customers at a high value,” said Brad Williamson, director, Alliance Parts. “As our network continues to expand its retail footprint and parts offerings, Alliance Parts makes it faster and easier than ever to do business with DTNA’s brands. We’re driving value for all of our customers as the one-stop shop for all of their parts needs.”
Recently opened Alliance Parts retail channels include four new standalone stores:
* Boyer Trucks in Minneapolis, Minnesota
* Boyer Trucks in Savage, Minnesota
* Doggett Freightliner of South Texas in Brownsville, Texas
* TransChicago Truck Group in Elmhurst, Illinois
Additionally, Alliance Parts has opened new retail locations at the following dealerships:
* Birmingham Freightliner in Birmingham, Alabama
* Excel Truck Group in Charlotte, North Carolina
* Excel Truck Group in Fredericksburg, Virginia
* Excel Truck Group in Roanoke, Virginia
* Freightliner of Harrisburg in Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
* Freightliner of Lancaster in Lancaster, Pennsylvania
* Jenkins Diesel in Springfield, Missouri
* New West in Red Deer, Alberta (Canada)
* Orlando Freightliner in Orlando, Florida
* Polk Freightliner in Haines City, Florida
Alliance retail spaces primarily stock Alliance Parts and Detroit Reman products, but for added value, can be used as order pickup locations for the full offering of DTNA Genuine and Premiere parts to provide a one-stop shop for DTNA customers.
Recently added parts offerings from Alliance Parts include:
* Fan Clutch – Product offering expansion
* Steel Wheels – Product offering expansion
Recently added parts offerings from Detroit Reman include:
* DD13 & DD15 GHG17 Turbos
* DT12 CO Transmission (Phase 1)
* Reman NOx Sensors (Phase 1)
* Series 60 Long Block Basic
All Alliance Parts and Detroit Reman Parts meet or exceed original equipment specifications for quality, fit and finish and are backed by a one year/unlimited mile nationwide warranty.
Go to www.AllianceParts.com for a complete list of Alliance Parts locations and available products.