The Rand McNally Large Scale Motor Carriers’ Road Atlas is Back!
SKOKIE, IL… Based on popular demand among truckers, Rand McNally has brought back the Large Scale Motor Carriers’ Road Atlas, last published in 2010. Part of the number one-selling trucker's road atlas line, the Large Scale Motor Carriers’ Road Atlas features tear-and water-resistant pages, a spiral binding for stay-flat pages, and maps that are larger with bigger type than those in the regular book.
Rand McNally’s Large Scale Motor Carriers’ Road Atlas will be available exclusively in Travel Centers of America and Petro locations nationwide in September, with an in-store price of $59.99 USD.
The new 2013 atlas features:
- All-new, completely revised state and province maps, with better urban area representations than in the past
- More spatially accurate road network, and recalculated mileage representations along the road allows for more precise mileage calculations
- Larger map scale (and larger type font on the maps) with anti-glare pages make this atlas easier to read than the regular sized atlas
- More city maps than ever before, adding eight new cities and one new downtown map, bringing the total inset maps in the atlas to 387 – far more than any other road atlas
- New easier-to-read map coloring of state-designated truck routes and National Network routes helps truckers get where they're going with the best route possible
- Direct links to industry information and construction projects to help in planning or while en route
- Spiral binding that allows the road atlas to lay flat or be folded
- Water resistant paper that stands up to daily wear and tear
- A 21-page mileage directory for estimating trip distance and costs
Rand McNally is the most trusted source for maps, directions, and travel content. Rand McNally's products and services include: Road travel review site bestoftheroad.com; Interactive travel referral service, tripology.com; America’s #1 Road Atlas; and TripMaker® RVND™ GPS for RVers; IntelliRoute® truck routing software and navigation devices; TruckPC and the TND™ 760 Fleet Edition mobile communication solutions for the transportation industry; and the leading geography-based educational resources for the classroom. Consumers, businesses, truckers, and educators depend upon Rand McNally to help navigate today’s world. randmcnally.com