Progressive Insurance Offering Truck Skirt Program
Starting in March, Progressive Commercial Auto Insurance will offer owner operators a great deal on a trailer skirt with a proven track record to increase fuel efficiency on their trucks by up to 7.45%. The AeroFlex Trailer Skirt, produced by Freight Wing, will be sold at certain Progressive Network Repair Facilities for about $700, with a seven year warranty. To put that in perspective, these trailer skirts normally retail for more than $1,000 with a standard 3 year warranty.
Below are some additional offerings:
- The purchase of a skirt at a Progressive Network Repair Facility will include a wrapped skirt with Progressive’s logo on the side. Shipping is included in the purchase of the skirt
- To keep installation convenient for Owner Operators, Progressive strategically chose Network Repair Shops that will be carrying the skirts to geographically cover the country. The goal is to make it so truckers won’t have to venture too far from their normal route to get one installed
- Some other proven strengths include:
- •EPA SmartWay/CARB approved
- •7.45% Fuel Savings in SAE/TMC J1321 testing by independent third party
- •Save more than 400 gallons of fuel every 50,000 miles of trailer operation
- •New proprietary flexible plastic panels to maximize durability for the life of your
Owner operators who are interested will be able to visit www.progressive.com/trailerskirt starting in March.