Western Star Releases Second Edition of its Online Body Builder Book
INDIANAPOLIS, IN… Western Star Truck Sales, Inc., has announced that the second edition of its online Body Builder Book is now available for download.
The updated version features a comprehensive section of chassis specs for the all-new 4700 set-forward and set-back truck models, in addition to a more detailed breakdown of electrical and body integration components for Western Star’s full product line.
Specific new features in the Body Builder Book Version 2 include:
- New air and electrical schematic information for the 4700, including front wall PTO and tail light connections
- New air tank and chassis component details for the new Western Star 4700 model
- New electrical question and answer section to guide technicians through commonly asked questions
- Complete details on the new in-cab electrical body connection Power Distribution Module
- New chassis harness location information to aid in locating and accessing electrical system information
- New star gauge and J1939 tie-in information
“With the inclusion of our 4700 body specs and additional product update features, the Body Builder Book continues to serve as a resource for our body builder partners as they determine the best solution for our mutual customers,” said Ann Demitruk, director of marketing, Western Star.
The Western Star Body Builder Book Version 2 is now available to download on the Western Star website at http://www.westernstar.com/BodyBuilderBook.
For more information, and to find a local dealer, visit www.WesternStar.com or call 866-850-STAR (7827).